BMW X3 Wind Deflectors (2003 to Present)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For BMW X3 SUV from 2003 to present
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£57.50 – £110.00
BMW X3 WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors for the BMW X3 are designed to deflect rain and wind away from the side windows when you are driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
BMW X3 MODELS
G01 – 2017 to Present
F25 – 2010 to 2017
E83 – 2003 to 2010
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to vehicle manufacturers in Europe
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2017 to Present, 2010 to 2017, 2003 to 2010
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)