CONDITIONS OF SALE
Nothing in these conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
- All prices on this website are in British Pounds Sterling and include VAT @ 20%.
- Whilst we have made every effort to display the images and colours of our products as accurately as possible on this website, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any colour displayed on your device.
- Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and 4x4x4 shall not be held liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the buyer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Unless otherwise agreed, we may deliver purchases of multiple items in installments and in such case each installment shall be treated as a separate contract and any delay, default or non delivery in respect of any installment by 4x4x4 shall not entitle the buyer to cancel the remainder of the contract.
- Safe Place: Adding instructions in your order notes for the delivery driver to leave your order in a safe place like a shed or porch is done so at your own risk. This should only be done if you are 100% confident it is safe as we cannot be held responsible if your order goes missing.
Ownership and Risk:
- The buyer shall inspect the goods upon delivery and notify the seller immediately if the goods are damaged or if they do not comply with the contract.
- Any goods in respect of which any claim is made shall be preserved by the buyer intact together with the original packaging at the buyers risk and either:
(a) Retained by the buyer for a reasonable period to enable the seller or its agent to inspect the goods or
(b) At the sellers option returned by the buyer who will refund the cost of postage and packing to the buyer if the goods are in fact defective.
All accessories must be fitted in strict accordance with the manufacturers fitting instructions. 4x4x4 shall not be held liable for goods not fitting due to any of the following reasons:
- Vehicle has other accessories or equipment fitted, alterations or modifications that may affect fitment of our accessories.
- Vehicle not being UK specification i.e. imported vehicle
- Incorrect vehicle details provided by the buyer
- Vehicle has accident damage
Goods cannot be returned without the prior written approval of 4x4x4.
If the goods are eligible to be returned, then:
- The buyer must notify the seller within 14 days from the day the goods were received by the buyer.
- The returns number must be clearly shown on the returned parcels.
- The goods remain at the buyer’s risk in all respects until received by the seller or its agent.
- The goods must be received by the seller within 14 days from the day the buyer first notified the seller of their intention to return the goods.
- The buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying any damage to the goods returned where such damage has, in the opinion of the seller, been caused by the goods being inadequately packaged by the buyer or through the buyer’s fault.
- The seller reserves the right to refuse to accept any returned goods that have been damaged in transit during the return journey where such damage has, in the opinion of the seller, been caused by the goods being inadequately packaged by the buyer or through the buyer’s fault.
- The seller reserves the right to reject any claim for a refund in whole or in part if the goods have been used, tampered with or are incomplete.
- Where the buyer is dealing as a trade customer, the seller reserves the right to make a handling and restocking charge of 25% on goods which are returned if they were ordered in error or are no longer required.
Except as may be implied by law where the buyer is dealing as a consumer, in the event of any breach of these conditions by the seller, the remedies of the buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in any circumstances not exceed the price of the goods and the seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
In the event of dispute between the buyer and the seller, should the seller request in writing, the buyer agrees to submit the dispute to arbitration in accordance with the arbitration action for the time being in force as a legally binding alternative to court action.
These conditions shall be construed in accordance with English Law.
4x4x4 Ltd is registered in England 523 9847. E&OE
The content including text, images, logos and design of this page and all other pages of this website are protected by copyright law and may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any form, in whole or in part, without written permission from 4x4x4. All rights reserved.