Kindly note that deliveries can be delayed by events outside of our control including adverse weather, strike action and issues within the courier network.
UK MAINLAND ADDRESS
ORDERS OVER £100
Free Delivery to UK mainland addresses on purchases of £100 or more.
Select the Free Delivery option at the checkout.
ORDERS BELOW £100
On purchases less than £100, the following delivery costs are added at the checkout:
ROYAL MAIL = £3.50
- For purchases up to £24.99
- Most small items and parcels
- Delivery time 2-3 days (usually before 4pm)
- Failed deliveries are returned to local depot. Recipient can book redelivery or collect within 14 days for free.
COURIER SERVICE = £6.95
- For purchases between £25.00 and £99.99
- Delivery 1-3 days (wind deflectors 2-3 days)
- Delivered anytime up until 5:30pm
- Failed deliveries may be reattempted next day or customer can collect from depot, otherwise goods returned to 4x4x4.
Please ensure your goods are checked thoroughly on delivery.
Please notify us immediately if :
1. Your goods fail to arrive on the delivery day
2. Your goods have been damaged in transit
3. There are any discrepancies with your order
If your goods fail to arrive within the delivery timescales provided, please let us know. If you have missed the delivery and the courier has left a card, please follow the instructions on the card to either rearrange the delivery or collect the goods from the depot.
DAMAGED OR MISSING GOODS
If your goods appear to be damaged or incomplete when being delivered, the best course of action is to refuse to accept the delivery from the courier.
If it’s not possible to check the goods on delivery, please inspect them as soon as possible. If you find any damage, notify us within 24 hours after the delivery and if possible, email us images of the damage to both the goods and packaging.
We strongly advise against providing instructions to divert the delivery your goods to a safe place or neighbour, unless you are 100% confident it’s a safe place to deliver your goods.
LEAVING GOODS IN A SAFE PLACE
Instructing the delivery driver to leave your goods in a safe place e.g. shed or porch, is done so at your own risk. We cannot be held liable if your goods go missing from or are found damaged at a safe place.
DELIVERING TO A NEIGHBOUR
Please check with your neighbour that they are happy and available to receive delivery of your goods. We cannot be held liable for any damage or loss of your goods if delivered to a neighbour on your instructions.
If you require a VAT receipt, please enter your trading name in the company name field at the checkout. A VAT receipt will be emailed to you separately.
We provide a worldwide delivery service and have delivered accessories to customers in over 40 countries. Please contact us for further details.