Please follow our returns process for a problem-free experience.
- Notify us in writing within 14 Calendar Days from the day your goods were delivered.
- Please provide your name and order reference or other proof of purchase.
- We will provide you with a returns number, address and instructions
- Do not return any item until you have received a returns number from us.
Goods being returned MUST be
– In their original brand new condition i.e. not fitted, used or marked in any way.
– Complete including all fixings, paperwork, instructions and original packaging.
Goods that CANNOT be returned
We do not provide refunds or replacements for any item that has been
– Fitted, Used or Worn
– Damaged, Marked or Stained
– Altered or Tampered with
– Returned incomplete or part of a set (partial returns are not permitted)
– Customised, personalised or made-to-order e.g. tailored floor mats
If any of the above items are returned, a redelivery or disposal charge may be incurred.
All goods are inspected thoroughly on arrival.
It is the customers responsibility to take care of their goods. Any goods being returned must be packed properly and with packaging suitable for protecting the goods during their return journey. Customers are advised to use an insured and trackable service. 4x4x4 are not liable for items being returned that are damaged or lost in transit.
Goods must be returned to the specific return address provided, which is set up to process returned items quickly.
Do not return any goods to our registered office address as they will not be accepted and may be lost.
Refunds are normally processed within 2-3 days after the item has been returned, inspected and approved by 4x4x4.
Refunds or replacements due for faulty items can take up to 14 days.
Refunds can only be processed back to the original payment method.
Customers are responsible for the cost of returning any items, unless we are at fault.