BMW X5 Roof Bars – 2000 to 2013
- Roof bars with lockable foot pack for
- BMW X5 – 2000 to 2013 (E53-E70)
- Aluminium or black coated steel
- For raised roof rails, easy to fit
£105.00 – £115.00
BMW X5 ROOF BARS
Roof bars for the BMW X5 with raised roof rails. These bars are mounted across the existing roof rails of the X5 and are suitable for fitting roof boxes or carrying loads up to 75kg*. Available in aluminium or steel, the kit includes a lockable foot pack with 4 feet that secure the roof bars to the rails.
For BMW X5 SUV
2007 to 2013 (E70)
2000 to 2006 (E53)
Not for F15 model (registered in 2013)
- 2 x Roof Bars – 1.35 metres long
- Lockable Foot Pack (set of 4 feet)
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee
- Manufactured to ISO standards
- TUV approved
- Aluminium Bars (oval)
- Profile = 50mm x 27mm
- With T-Track slot
- Steel Bars (black coated)
- Profile = 32mm x 23mm
- Without T-Track slot
- More X5 Roof Bars available
- F15 to G05 – 2013 to PRESENT
*Load Capacity of Roof Bars = 75kg Max
Do not exceed the maximum permissible roof rail load of the BMW X5.
Please refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for further information.
Quick and Easy to Fit
Mount the feet to the roof rails and tighten with allen key supplied (tightens both feet and bars).
Supplied ready to fit with full fitting instructions
These bars are not suitable for vehicles without factory fitted roof rails.
2007 to 2013, 2000 to 2006
Aluminium, Black Steel