BMW X5 Wind Deflectors (2000 to 2018)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For BMW X5 SUV from 2000 to 2018
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£57.50 – £112.50
BMW X5 WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors for the BMW X5 are designed to deflect rain and wind away from the side windows when you are driving.
BMW X5 MODEL YEARS
2013 to 2018 (F15)
2007 to 2013 (E70)
2000 to 2006 (E53)
Not for X5 model from 2018 on (G05)
Make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to vehicle manufacturers in Europe
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2013 to 2018, 2007 to 2013, 2000 to 2006
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)