Isuzu D-Max Carpet Floor Mats – Tailored (2012 to 2020)
- Tailored carpet floor mats (set of 4)
- For Isuzu D-Max – 2012 to 2021 (Mk4-5)
- Drivers heel pad, leatherette binding
- Non-slip backing, floor fixing clips
ISUZU D-MAX CARPET FLOOR MATS
Tailored carpet floor mats for the Isuzu D-Max double cab. These mats protect the floor carpets in your D-Max by absorbing impacts and general wear and tear. Made from automotive grade velour carpet with a short-cut, high density pile, designed for durability and easier maintenance. The driver’s mat is reinforced with a thick carpet heel pad across its full width.
- For Isuzu D-Max
- From 2012 to 2021 (Mk4-Mk5)
*The Mk5 was registered until early 2021
- All double cab (4-door) models
- Tailored to fit front + rear footwells
- Full width heel pad on driver’s mat
- Leatherette binding + white stitching
- Floor connectors on driver’s mat
- Made in the UK
- Automotive grade velour carpet
- Short-cut, high density pile
- Mat thickness = 10mm
- Heel pad thickness = 15mm
- Carpet weight = 975g/m2
- Waterproof anti-slip backing
- Other Mats Available
- D-Max from 2021 to present (Mk6)
- Tailored Rubber Mats
Check Your Model
Please ensure you order the correct mats for your model and year, especially if your D-Max was registered during 2012 or 2021.
The Mk5 model was registered up until early 2021.
These mats will not fit the Mk6 model from 2021 to present, or the Isuzu Rodeo from 2003 to 2012.
Carpet with a high density pile absorbs greater impacts and takes longer to wear. A short pile height ensures more dust, dirt, pet hairs and other allergens sit on the surface instead of getting stuck deep within the fibres of the mat. This short, dense pile combination results in mats that are durable, easy to clean and carry a low risk of allergies.
The drivers mat includes safety clips to secure it to existing anchor points on the floor and prevent the mat from slipping under the pedals.
Kindly note the actual colour of the mats, heel pad and binding may appear a different shade on your device.
A brush and vacuum cleaner will remove most dry mud and dirt. Use a mild carpet shampoo on more stubborn stains and spills.
Made to order, delivery time 2-3 working days.
All prices include VAT.
<< BACK TO ISUZU D-MAX ACCESSORIES
Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey