Citroen Berlingo III Carpet Mats (2018 to Present)
- Tailored velour carpet floor mats
- For Citroen Berlingo III – 2018 on
- Available for panel van and crew van
- With reinforced drivers heel pad
- Non-slip backing, floor fixing clips
£39.50 – £52.50
CITROEN BERLINGO CARPET MATS
Carpet mats for the Citroen Berlingo III panel van and crew van. Made from automotive grade velour carpet with a short-cut, high density pile, designed for durability and easier maintenance. These mats absorb impacts and protect against general wear and tear. The driver’s mat is reinforced with a thick carpet heel pad across its full width.
- For Citroen Berlingo III
- Bodystyles : Panel Van and Crew Van
- Model Years: From mid 2018 to present
- NOT for Citroen e-Berlingo from 2021 on
- Floor Fixings*
- Push & Click OR Twist-On
- Check floor fixings on driver’s side
- Panel Van – Front Pair
- Crew Van – Front Pair + Rear (3 mats)
- Rear mat fits across full width
- Full width heel pad on driver’s mat
- Leatherette binding stitched to mat
- Floor connectors on driver’s mat
- Made to order in the UK
- Automotive grade velour carpet
- Short-cut, high density pile
- Mat thickness = 10mm
- Heel pad thickness = 15mm
- Carpet weight = 975g/m2
- Waterproof anti-slip backing
- Other Mats Available
- TAILORED RUBBER MATS
Check the mat fixing points on the driver’s floor in your Berlingo. There are 2 types available, Push & Click or Twist-On (see images above). They are not interchangeable so please ensure you order mats with fixings clips that match the fixing points in your van.
Check Your Model
These mats will NOT fit the previous Berlingo II registered until mid 2018.
Pile Height and Density
Carpet with a high density pile absorbs greater impacts and takes longer to wear. A short pile height ensures more dust, dirt, pet hairs and other allergens sit on the surface instead of getting stuck deep within the fibres of the mat. This short, dense pile combination results in mats that are durable, easy to clean and carry a low risk of allergies.
The driver’s mat includes safety clips to secure it to existing anchor points on the floor and prevent slipping.
Kindly note the actual colour of the mats, heel pad and binding may appear a different shade on your device.
A brush and vacuum cleaner will remove most dry mud and dirt. Use a mild carpet shampoo on more stubborn stains and spills.
Delivery time 2-3 working days. Prices include VAT.
Front + 2nd Row (Crew Van), Front Pair
Push & Click, Twist-On
Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey