Citroen Berlingo Wind Deflectors (1996 to Present)
- Slimline, Grey Tinted Wind Deflectors
- For Citroen Berlingo Van from 1996 on
- Deflect wind and rain from side windows
- No drilling, tools or adhesive required
CITROEN BERLINGO WIND DEFLECTORS
Designed to fit the Citroen Berlingo van front windows, these wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle when you open the windows.
CITROEN BERLINGO VAN
2018 to Present – Mk III
2008 to 2018 – Mk II
1996 to 2008 – Mk I
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Circulating fresh air inside your vehicle helps reduce driver fatigue and misting as well as remove cigarette smoke and odours. Wind deflectors will deflect wind, rain and insects away from the front windows. This makes driving with the windows open more comfortable for you and your passengers.
These are in-channel wind deflectors which means they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Precision engineered by ClimAir in Germany
2 year manufacturing warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2018 to Present, 2008 to 2018, 1996 to 2008