Fiat Doblo Wind Deflectors (2001 to Present)
- Slimline, Grey Tinted Wind Deflectors
- For Fiat Doblo from 2001 to Present
- Deflect wind and rain from side windows
- No drilling, tools or adhesive required
FIAT DOBLO WIND DEFLECTORS
Designed to fit the Fiat Doblo van, these wind deflectors deflect wind and rain away from the side windows when driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
FIAT DOBLO VAN
Mk2: 2010 to Present
Mk1: 2001 to 2009
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors which means they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Precision engineered by Climair in Germany
2 year manufacturing warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2010 to Present, 2001 to 2009