Ford Kuga Roof Bars (2008 to 2019)
- Roof bars with lockable foot pack
- Ford Kuga – 2008 to 2019 (Mk1-2)
- Aluminium or black coated steel
- For raised roof rails, easy to fit
£105.00 – £115.00
FORD KUGA ROOF BARS
Roof bars for the Ford Kuga with roof rails. Available in aluminium or steel, these bars are mounted across the roof rails on the Kuga. They are suitable for fitting roof boxes or carrying loads up to 75kg*. The kit includes a lockable foot pack with 4 feet that secure the roof bars to the rails.
For Ford Kuga – 2008 to 2019
2013 to 2019 – Mk2 (incl 2016 facelift)
2008 to 2012 – Mk1
Only for models with factory fitted roof rails (raised)
- 2 x Roof Bars – 1.35 metres long
- Lockable Foot Pack (set of 4 feet)
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee
- Manufactured to ISO standards
- TUV approved
- Aluminium Bars (oval)
- Profile = 50mm x 27mm
- Steel Bars (black coated)
- Profile = 32mm x 23mm
*Load Capacity of Roof Bars = 75kg Max
Do not exceed the Ford Kuga’s maximum permissible roof rail load.
Please refer to your Kuga owner’s manual under Load Carrying.
Quick and Easy to Fit
Mount the feet to the roof rails and tighten with allen key supplied (tightens both feet and bars).
Supplied ready to fit with full fitting instructions
These bars are not suitable for vehicles without factory fitted roof rails.
<< BACK TO FORD KUGA ACCESSORIES
2013 to 2019, 2008 to 2012
Aluminium, Black Steel