Honda CR-V Wind Deflectors (1997 to Present)
- Wind deflectors, slimline with grey tint
- For Honda CR-V SUV from 1997 to present
- Deflect wind and rain from side windows
- No drilling, tools or adhesive required
£57.50 – £117.50
HONDA CR-V WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors for the Honda CR-V are designed to deflect wind and rain away from the side windows. They make journey more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
Honda CR-V SUV
2012 to 2017 (Mk4) – 2017 to Present (Mk5)
2005 to 2006 (Mk2 Facelift) – 2006 to 2012 (Mk3)
1997 to 2001 (Mk1) – 2001 to 2005 (Mk2)
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle through the open windows. They allow you to reduce driver fatigue and misting and remove smoke and odours by opening your windows and circulating fresh air, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors which means they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturing warranty.
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
<< BACK TO HONDA CR-V ACCESSORIES
2017 to Present, 2012 to 2017, 2006 to 2012, 2005 to 2006, 2001 to 2005, 1997 to 2001
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)