Hyundai Tucson Roof Bars – 2015 to 2021
- Lockable roof bars to fit flush rails on
- Hyundai Tucson – 2015 to 2021 (Mk3)
- Aluminium or black coated steel
- 3 year warranty, TUV approved
£137.50 – £152.50
HYUNDAI TUCSON ROOF BARS
Roof bars for the Hyundai Tucson with flush mounted (integrated) roof rails. Heavy duty roof bars in aluminium or black coated steel. Supplied with lockable foot pack. Maximum load weight of 100kg*.
For Hyundai Tucson SUV
From 2015 to 2021 (Mk3 model)
Will not fit models without roof rails
Not for Mk4 model from 2021 on
- Roof Bar Kit
- 2 x Roof bars with black end caps
- Lockable foot pack (set of 4)
- Fitting kit for Tucson Mk3
- 8 x Rubber gaskets
- Keys and fitting instructions
- Aluminium Bars
- Oval profile = 63mm x 29mm
- With T-Track slot
- 4 x Key locks
- Steel Bars
- Rectangular profile = 30mm x 20mm
- Without T-Track slot
- Black non-slip coating
- 2 Key kocks + 2 plastic locks
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Manufactured to ISO standards
- TUV approved
- Free UK mainland delivery
- More Tucson Roof Bars available
- Mk1 – 2004 to 2009
Fitting Roof Bars
These roof bars are mounted to rails on the vehicle roof using lockable feet.
Each foot has a 3mm thick steel bracket that clamps on to the rail.
The bracket is tightened using an Allen key stored inside the foot.
Rubber gaskets fixed to the feet protect the rail and ensure a better fit.
*Load Weight of Roof Bars
Do not exceed the maximum permissible roof rail load of the Hyundai Tucson.
Please refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for further information.
These bars are only compatible with factory fitted flush roof rails.
They will not fit vehicles with raised roof rails or without any rails.
2015 to 2021
Aluminium, Black Steel