Hyundai Tucson Wind Deflectors (2015 to Present)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Hyundai Tucson SUV – 2015 to Present
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£62.50 – £117.50
HYUNDAI TUCSON WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors for the Hyundai Tucson are designed to deflect wind and rain away from side windows when driving. They make journeys in the Tucson more comfortable for you and your passengers, all year round.
Hyundai Tucson SUV
Mk4 – 2021 to present (NX4)
Mk3 – 2015 to 2021 (TL)
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors which means they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturing warranty.
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2021 to Present, 2015 to 2021
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)