Isuzu D-Max Wind Deflectors (2012 to Present)
- Slimline Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Isuzu D-Max Pickup Truck 2012 to present
- Deflect Insects, Rain and Wind from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£57.50 – £110.00
ISUZU D-MAX WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors are designed for the Isuzu D-Max pickup truck. They deflect insects, rain and wind away from your side windows.
Isuzu D-Max Pickup Truck
Models: Double, Extended and Single Cabs
Model Years: 2012 to present
Mk6 = From mid 2021 to present
Mk4-5 = 2012 to 2020 (early 2021)
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- As supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors make journeys in the D-Max more comfortable for you and your passengers and pets.
Opening the windows reduces driver fatigue and removes stale air, smoke and odours from food and pets.
These in-channel wind deflectors slot into the side window channels of the D-Max.
They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the paintwork or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Full fitting instructions supplied.
2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved
Manufactured to ISO 9001
<< BACK TO ISUZU D-MAX ACCESSORIES
2021 to Present, 2012 to 2020
Double Cab (4 door), Extended Cab (2.5 door), Single Cab (2 door)
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)