Jeep Cherokee Roof Bars – 2002 to 2013
- Roof bars with lockable foot pack for
- Jeep Cherokee – 2002 to 2013 (KJ-KK)
- Aluminium or black coated steel
- For raised roof rails, easy to fit
£105.00 – £115.00
JEEP CHEROKEE ROOF BARS
Roof bars for the Jeep Cherokee with raised roof rails. These bars are mounted across the existing roof rails of the Cherokee and are available in aluminium or black steel. They are suitable for fitting roof boxes or carrying loads up to 75kg*. Complete kit includes a lockable foot pack with 4 feet that secure the roof bars to the rails.
For Jeep Cherokee
KK: 2008 to 2013
KJ: 2002 to 2007
With factory fitted raised roof rails
Not suitable for Grand Cherokee
- 2 x Roof Bars – 1.35 metres long
- Lockable Foot Pack (set of 4 feet)
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee
- Manufactured to ISO standards
- TUV approved
- Aluminium Bars
- Oval Profile = 50mm x 27mm
- With T-Track
- Steel Bars (black coated)
- Rectangular Profile = 32mm x 23mm
- Without T-Track
*Load Capacity of Roof Bars = 75kg Max
Do not exceed the maximum permissible roof rail load of the Jeep Cherokee.
Please refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for further information.
Quick and Easy to Fit
Mount the feet to the roof rails and tighten with allen key supplied (tightens both feet and bars).
Supplied ready to fit with full fitting instructions
These bars are not suitable for vehicles without roof rails or with flush (integrated) rails.
<< BACK TO JEEP CHEROKEE ACCESSORIES
2008 to 2013, 2002 to 2007
Aluminium, Black Steel