Jeep Compass Wind Deflectors (2017 to Present)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Jeep Compass from 2017 to Present
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£62.50 – £120.00
JEEP COMPASS WIND DEFLECTORS
Designed for the Jeep Compass, these wind deflectors will deflect wind and rain away from the side windows when you are driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
Jeep Compass SUV
Models: All model variants
From 2017 to Present (Mk2 MP/552)
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue, misting or remove stale air, smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the paintwork or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
<< BACK TO JEEP COMPASS ACCESSORIES
2017 to Present
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)