Kia Sorento Wind Deflectors (2009 to 2020)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Kia Sorento from 2009 to 2020
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£49.50 – £97.50
KIA SORENTO WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors for the Kia Sorento are designed to deflect wind and rain away from the side windows when you are driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers throughout the year.
Kia Sorento SUV
Models: All model variants
Mk3: 2014 to 2020 (UM)
Mk2: 2009 to 2014 (XM)
Will not fit the 2020 model to present (MQ4)
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue, misting or remove stale air, smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the paintwork or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2014 to 2020, 2009 to 2014
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)