Kia Sportage Wind Deflectors (2010 to 2021)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Kia Sportage from 2010 to 2021
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£57.50 – £110.00
KIA SPORTAGE WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors for the Kia Sportage are designed to deflect wind and rain away from the side windows when you are driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers, all year round.
Kia Sportage SUV
Models: All model variants
Mk4: 2016 to 2021
Mk3: 2010 to 2015
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue, misting or remove stale air, smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the paintwork or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2016 to 2021, 2010 to 2015
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)