Land Rover Defender Wind Deflectors (1983 to 2016)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Land Rover Defender 1983 to 2016
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£57.50 – £110.00
LAND ROVER DEFENDER WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors for the Land Rover Defender are designed to deflect wind and rain away from open side windows when driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
LAND ROVER DEFENDER
5-door (110, One Ten) : 1983 to 2016
3-door (90) : 2007 to 2016
Not for Defender from 2020 on (L663)
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to vehicle manufacturers in Europe
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the side windows. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty.
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2007 to 2016, 1983 to 2007
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)