Land Rover Discovery Sport Carpet Mats (2014 to Present)
- Tailored carpet floor mats (set of 4) for
- Land Rover Discovery Sport – 2014 on
- Drivers heel pad, leatherette binding
- Non-slip backing, floor fixing clips
DISCOVERY SPORT CARPET MATS
Carpet floor mats tailored to fit the Land Rover Discovery Sport. Made from automotive grade velour carpet with a short-cut, high density pile, designed for durability and easier maintenance. The driver’s mat is reinforced with a thick carpet heel pad across its full width. These mats protect the floor carpets in your Disco Sport by absorbing impacts and general wear and tear.
- For Land Rover Discovery Sport (L550)
- Mk2: 2019 to present
- Mk1: 2014 to 2019
- Not for Discovery 5 or Range Rover Sport
- Tailored to fit front + rear footwells
- Full width heel pad on driver’s mat
- Leatherette binding + white stitching
- Floor connectors on front mats
- Made to order in the UK
- Automotive grade velour carpet
- Short-cut, high density pile
- Mat thickness = 10mm
- Heel pad thickness = 15mm
- Carpet weight = 975g/m2
- Waterproof anti-slip backing
- Other Mats Available
- TAILORED RUBBER MATS
Please ensure you order mats for the correct Discovery Sport model, especially if the vehicle was registered in 2019.
Carpet with a high density pile absorbs greater impacts and takes longer to wear. A short pile height ensures more dust, dirt, pet hairs and other allergens sit on the surface instead of getting stuck deep within the fibres of the mat. This short, dense pile combination results in mats that are durable, easy to clean and carry a low risk of allergies.
The driver and front passenger mats include safety clips to secure them to existing anchor points on the floor and prevent them from slipping.
Kindly note the actual colour of the mats, heel pad and binding may appear a different shade on your device.
A brush and vacuum cleaner will remove most dry mud and dirt. Use a mild carpet shampoo on more stubborn stains and spills.
Delivery time 2-3 working days.
Prices include VAT.
2019 to Present, 2014 to 2019
Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey