Land Rover Freelander Wind Deflectors – 1997 to 2014
- Slimline, grey tinted wind deflectors for
- Land Rover Freelander – 1997 to 2014
- Deflect wind and rain from side windows
- No drilling, tools or adhesive required
£57.50 – £110.00
LAND ROVER FREELANDER WIND DEFLECTORS
Wind deflectors for the Land Rover Freelander 1 and 2. Designed to deflect wind and rain away from side windows when driving. These deflectors make journeys in your Freelander more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
For Land Rover Freelander
Mk2: 2006 to 2014 (L359)
Mk1: 1997 to 2006 (L314)
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors reduce the level of wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle when you drive with your windows open. They make it easier to open the windows and circulate fresh air around the vehicle cabin to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove cigarette smoke and odours.
These in-channel wind deflectors slot perfectly into the side window channels.
They are not stuck on with adhesive and do not require clips to hold them in place.
They will not damage the glass, window mechanism or door frame.
No drilling or tools required. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
- Precision engineered by ClimAir
- 2 year manufacturing warranty
- ABE and TUV approved
- Manufactured to ISO 9001
2006 to 2014, 1997 to 2006
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)