Mercedes-Benz Citan Wind Deflectors (2012 to Present)
- Wind deflectors, slimline with grey tint
- For Mercedes Citan Van – 2012 to Present
- Deflect wind and rain from side windows
- No drilling, tools or adhesive required
MERCEDES-BENZ CITAN WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors for the Mercedes-Benz Citan are designed to deflect wind and rain away from the front windows when driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
Mercedes-Benz Citan Van
Model Years: 2012 to Present (W415)
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the cabin through the windows. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors which means they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
- Made by Climair
- 2 year manufacturing warranty
- ABE and TUV approved
- Manufactured to ISO 9001