Mitsubishi L200 Wind Deflectors (2006 to Present)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Mitsubishi L200 – 2006 to Present
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£42.50 – £97.50
MITSUBISHI L200 WIND DEFLECTORS
Wind deflectors for the Mitsubishi L200 are designed to deflect wind and rain away from side windows when you are driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
Mitsubishi L200 Pickup Truck
Cab: Double (4-door), Club (2.5-door), Single (2-door)
Model Years: 2006 to Present
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to vehicle manufacturers in Europe
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, insects, wind and rain entering the cab. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot into the L200 side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty.
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2015 to Present, 2006 to 2015
Double Cab (4 door), Club Cab (2.5 door), Single Cab (2 door)
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)