Mitsubishi Outlander Wind Deflectors (2012 to 2021)
- Slimline, grey smoke tinted wind deflectors
- For Mitsubishi Outlander SUV – 2012 to 2021
- Deflect wind and rain from side windows
- No drilling, tools or adhesive required
£57.50 – £110.00
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors for the Mitsubishi Outlander are designed to deflect wind and rain away from the side windows. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
Mitsubishi Outlander SUV
Model Years: 2012 to 2021
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the cabin through the side windows. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors which means they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturing warranty.
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
<< BACK TO MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER ACCESSORIES
2012 to 2021
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)