Nissan X-Trail Roof Bars (2014 to 2022)
- Roof bars with lockable foot pack
- Nissan X-Trail – 2014 to 2022
- Aluminium or black coated steel
- For raised roof rails, easy to fit
£102.50 – £112.50
NISSAN X-TRAIL ROOF BARS
Roof bars for the Nissan X-Trail with roof rails. Available in aluminium or steel, these bars are mounted across the existing roof rails on the X-Trail. They are suitable for fitting roof boxes or carrying loads up to 75kg*. The kit includes a lockable foot pack with 4 feet that secure the roof bars to the rails.
For Nissan X-Trail – 2014 to 2022 (T32)
Models: Tekna, N-Connecta, N-Design, N-Tec, N-Vision
Not suitable for Acenta model (without roof rails)
- 2 x Roof Bars – 1.2 metres long
- Lockable Foot Pack (set of 4 feet)
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee
- Manufactured to ISO standards
- TUV approved
- Aluminium Bars (oval)
- Profile = 50mm x 27mm
- Steel Bars (black coated)
- Profile = 32mm x 23mm
*Load Capacity of Roof Bars = 75kg Max
Do not exceed the Nissan X-Trail’s maximum permissible roof rail load (including roof bars).
Please refer to your X-Trail owner’s manual for further details.
Quick and Easy to Fit
Mount the feet to the roof rails and tighten with allen key supplied (tightens both feet and bars).
Supplied ready to fit with full fitting instructions
These bars are not suitable for vehicles without factory fitted roof rails.
Will not fit the previous T31 model from 2007 to 2014.
Aluminium, Black Steel