Range Rover Evoque Floor Mats – Tailored (2011 to Present)
- Tailored carpet floor mats (set of 4)
- For Range Rover Evoque – 2011 to present
- Drivers heel pad, leatherette binding
- Non-slip backing, floor fixing clips
RANGE ROVER EVOQUE FLOOR MATS
Carpet floor mats tailored to fit the Range Rover Evoque. Made from automotive grade velour carpet with a short-cut, high density pile, designed for durability and easier maintenance. These mats protect the carpets in your Evoque by absorbing impacts and general wear and tear. The driver’s mat is reinforced with a thick carpet heel pad across its full width.
- For Range Rover Evoque SUV
- 2018 to present – L551 model
- 2013 to 2019 – L538 (facelifted)
- 2011 to 2015 – L538 (pre-facelift)
- Not for Convertible
- Tailored to fit front + rear footwells
- Full width heel pad on driver’s mat
- Leatherette binding + white stitching
- Floor connectors on front mats
- Made to order in the UK
- Automotive grade velour carpet
- Short-cut, high density pile
- Mat thickness = 10mm
- Heel pad thickness = 15mm
- Carpet weight = 975g/m2
- Waterproof anti-slip backing
- Other Mats Available
- Tailored Rubber Mats
Check Your Model
Please ensure you order mats for the correct model, especially if your Evoque was registered between 2013 and 2015 or 2018 and 2019.
Older models can be registered after the newer model has been introduced.
These mats are not suitable for the Evoque Convertible.
Carpet with a high density pile absorbs greater impacts and takes longer to wear. A short pile height ensures more dust, dirt, pet hairs and other allergens sit on the surface instead of getting stuck deep within the fibres of the mat. This short, dense pile combination results in mats that are durable, easy to clean and carry a low risk of allergies.
The driver and front passenger mats include safety clips to secure them to existing anchor points on the floor and prevent them from slipping.
Kindly note the actual colour of the mats, heel pad and binding may appear a different shade on your device.
A brush and vacuum cleaner will remove most dry mud and dirt. Use a mild carpet shampoo on more stubborn stains and spills.
Delivery time 2-3 working days. Prices include VAT.
2018 to Present, 2013 to 2019, 2011 to 2015
Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey