Renault Kangoo Wind Deflectors (2009 to Present)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Renault Kangoo from 2009 to Present
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
RENAULT KANGOO WIND DEFLECTORS
Wind deflectors for the Renault Kangoo deflect wind and rain away from open side windows when driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
Renault Kangoo Van
Mk3 – 2022 to present
Mk2 – 2009 to 2021
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue, misting or remove stale air, smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot into the side window channels.
They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the paintwork or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required.
No sticky tape or adhesive.
Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by ClimAir in Germany and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2022 to Present, 2009 to 2021