Renault Trafic Wind Deflectors (2001 to Present)
- Front Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Renault Trafic from 2001 to present
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
RENAULT TRAFIC WIND DEFLECTORS
Designed to fit the Renault Trafic van, these wind deflectors will deflect rain and wind away from open side windows when driving.
2014 to Present (X82)*
2001 to 2014 (X83)
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to vehicle manufacturers in Europe
- *Trafic X82 deflectors fit across top of window only
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin. They allow you to open the windows and circulate fresh air naturally instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans. This can help reduce driver fatigue and misting as well as remove cigarette smoke and odours.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by ClimAir in Germany
Supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2014 to Present, 2001 to 2014