BMW X3 Roof Bars – 2003 to 2010
- Roof bars with lockable foot pack for
- BMW X3 – 2003 to 2010 (E83)
- Aluminium or black coated steel
- For raised roof rails, easy to fit
£105.00 – £115.00
BMW X3 ROOF BARS
Roof bars for the BMW X3 with raised roof rails. These bars are mounted across the existing roof rails of the X3 and are available in aluminium or black steel. They are suitable for fitting roof boxes or carrying loads up to 75kg*. Complete kit includes a lockable foot pack with 4 feet that secure the roof bars to the rails.
For BMW X3 SUV
Model Year : 2003 to 2010 (E83)
With raised roof rails
Not for F25 model from 2010 to 2017
- 2 x Roof Bars – 1.35 metres long
- Lockable Foot Pack (set of 4 feet)
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee
- Manufactured to ISO standards
- TUV approved
- Aluminium Bars (oval)
- Profile = 50mm x 27mm
- Steel Bars (black coated)
- Profile = 32mm x 23mm
- More X3 Roof Bars
- 2010 TO PRESENT (F25-G01)
*Load Capacity of Roof Bars = 75kg Max
Do not exceed the maximum permissible roof rail load of the BMW X3.
Please refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for further information.
Quick and Easy to Fit
Mount the feet to the roof rails and tighten with allen key supplied (tightens both feet and bars).
Supplied ready to fit with full fitting instructions
These bars are not suitable for vehicles without factory fitted raised roof rails.
Aluminium, Black Steel