Toyota Hilux Wind Deflectors (1998 to Present)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Toyota Hilux from 1998 to Present
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£42.50 – £92.50
TOYOTA HILUX WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors for the Toyota Hilux are designed to deflect wind and rain away from the side windows when you are driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
Toyota Hilux Pickup Truck
All Models: Active, Icon and Invincible
Cabs: Double, Extra and Single Cab
Model Years: 1998 to Present
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- As supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
When you open the windows to reduce driver fatigue or remove stale air, smoke, odours, misting etc, these wind deflectors will reduce the amount of wind, rain, insects and noise entering the cab.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot into the side window channels of the Hilux. They are not stuck on with adhesive or sticky tape so will not damage the paintwork or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Full fitting instructions supplied.
Made by Climair in Germany
2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved
Manufactured to ISO 9001
Double Cab (4 door), Extra Cab (2.5 door), Single Cab (2 door)
2016 to Present, 2005 to 2015, 1998 to 2005
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)