Toyota Land Cruiser Wind Deflectors (1990 to Present)
- Slimline, Grey Smoke Tinted Wind Deflectors
- For Toyota Land Cruiser 1990 to Present
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£42.50 – £92.50
TOYOTA LAND CRUISER WIND DEFLECTORS
Designed to fit the Toyota Land Cruiser, these wind deflectors deflect wind and rain away from open side windows when driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers, all year round.
Toyota Land Cruiser
Model Years: 1990 to Present
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the paintwork or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Precision engineered by Climair in Germany
Supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
Land Cruiser (Light Duty)
150 Series – 2009 to Present
120 Series – 2003 to 2009
90 Series – 1996 to 2002 (Colorado)
Land Cruiser (Station Wagon)
200 Series – 2008 to 2015 (V8)
100 Series – 1998 to 2008 (Amazon)
80 Series – 1990 to 1997
150 Series – 2009 to Present, 120 Series (5-door) – 2003 to 2009, 120 Series (3-door) – 2003 to 2009, 90 Series – 1996 to 2002, 200 Series – 2008 to 2015, 100 Series – 1998 to 2008, 80 Series – 1990 to 1997
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)