Vauxhall Crossland Roof Bars (2017 to Present)
- Lockable roof bars to fit flush rails on
- Vauxhall Crossland – 2017 to Present
- Aluminium or black coated steel
- 3 year warranty, TUV approved
£105.00 – £115.00
VAUXHALL CROSSLAND ROOF BARS
Roof bars for the Vauxhall Crossland with flush mounted (integrated) roof rails. Heavy duty roof bars in aluminium or black coated steel. Supplied with lockable foot pack. Maximum load weight of 100kg*.
For Vauxhall Crossland SUV
2020 to present (facelifted model)
2017 to 2021 (Crossland X)
For vehicles with factory fitted roof rails
- Roof Bar Kit
- 2 x Roof bars with black end caps
- Lockable foot pack (set of 4)
- 8 x Rubber gaskets
- Keys and fitting instructions
- Aluminium Bars
- Oval profile = 63mm x 29mm
- With T-Track slot
- 4 x Key locks
- Steel Bars
- Rectangular profile = 30mm x 20mm
- Without T-Track slot
- Black non-slip coating
- 2 Key kocks + 2 plastic locks
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Manufactured to ISO standards
- TUV approved
- Free UK mainland delivery
Fitting Roof Bars
These roof bars are mounted to rails on the vehicle roof using lockable feet.
Each foot has a 3mm thick steel bracket that clamps on to the rail.
The bracket is tightened using an Allen key stored inside the foot.
Rubber gaskets fixed to the feet protect the rail and ensure a better fit.
*Load Weight of Roof Bars
Do not exceed the maximum permissible roof rail load of the Crossland (75kg).
Please refer to your Vauxhall owner’s manual for further information.
These bars are only compatible with factory fitted flush roof rails.
They will not fit vehicles with raised roof rails or without any rails.
2020 to Present, 2017 to 2021
Aluminium, Black Steel