VW Caddy Wind Deflectors – Front Pair (2004 to Present)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For VW Caddy Van from 2004 to present
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
VW CADDY WIND DEFLECTORS
Wind deflectors for the VW Caddy, designed to deflect rain and wind away from the side windows when you are driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
VW CADDY PANEL VAN
Mk5: 2021 to present (from late 2020)
Mk4: 2015 to 2020 (straight bonnet edge)
Mk3: 2004 to 2015 (bonnet curves around VW badge)
Note: The Caddy Mk3 and Mk4 were both registered in 2015
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to vehicle manufacturers in Europe
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours.
In-channel wind deflectors slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by ClimAir in Germany
Supplied with a 2-year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2021 to Present, 2015 to 2020, 2004 to 2015