VW Tiguan Roof Bars (2008 to Present)
- Roof bars with lockable foot pack
- VW Tiguan – 2008 to present (Mk1-2)
- Aluminium or black coated steel
- For raised roof rails, easy to fit
£102.50 – £112.50
VW TIGUAN ROOF BARS
Roof bars for the VW Tiguan with raised roof rails. Available in aluminium or steel, these bars are mounted across the existing roof rails on the Tiguan. They are suitable for fitting roof boxes or carrying loads up to 75kg*. The kit includes a lockable foot pack with 4 feet that secure the roof bars to the rails.
For VW Tiguan – 2008 to Present
All models with raised roof rails
Mk2 – 2016 to present (incl facelift)
Mk1 – 2008 to 2008
- 2 x Roof Bars – 1.2 metres long
- Lockable Foot Pack (set of 4 feet)
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee
- Manufactured to ISO standards
- TUV approved
- Aluminium Bars (oval)
- Profile = 50mm x 27mm
- Steel Bars (black coated)
- Profile = 32mm x 23mm
*Load Capacity of Roof Bars = 75kg Max
Do not exceed the VW Tiguan’s maximum permissible roof rail load (including roof bars).
Please refer to your Tiguan owner’s manual for further details.
Quick and Easy to Fit
Mount the feet to the roof rails and tighten with allen key supplied (tightens both feet and bars).
Supplied ready to fit with full fitting instructions
These bars are not suitable for vehicles without factory fitted roof rails.
2016 to Present, 2008 to 2016
Aluminium, Black Steel