Ford Kuga Wind Deflectors (2008 to Present)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Ford Kuga SUV from 2008 to present
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£57.50 – £117.50
FORD KUGA WIND DEFLECTORS
Wind deflectors for the Ford Kuga, designed to deflect insects, rain and wind away from open side windows when driving. They make journeys in the Kuga more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
FORD KUGA SUV
Mk3: 2020 to Present
Mk2: 2013 to 2019
Mk1: 2008 to 2012
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- As supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Please ensure you order for the correct model, especially if your Kuga was registered during a model change year i.e. 2012, 2013 or 2020.
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects entering the vehicle cabin. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty.
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
<< BACK TO FORD KUGA ACCESSORIES
2020 to Present, 2013 to 2019, 2008 to 2012
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)