Ford Ranger Roof Bars (2012 to Present)
- Roof bars with lockable foot pack
- Ford Ranger – 2012 to present
- Aluminium or black coated steel
- For raised roof rails, easy to fit
£82.50 – £89.50
FORD RANGER ROOF BARS
Roof bars for the Ford Ranger double cab with roof rails. Available in aluminium or steel, these bars are mounted across the roof rails and are suitable for fitting roof boxes or carrying loads up to 75kg*. The kit includes a lockable foot pack with 4 feet that secure the roof bars to the rails.
For Ford Ranger – 2012 to Present
Only for models with factory fitted roof rails (raised)
e.g. Stormtrak, Thunder and Wildtrak
- 2 x Roof Bars – 135cm long
- Lockable Foot Pack (set of 4 feet)
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee
- Manufactured to ISO standards
- TUV approved
- Aluminium Bars (oval)
- Profile = 50mm x 27mm
- Steel Bars (black coated)
- Profile = 32mm x 23mm
*Load Capacity of Roof Bars = 75kg Max
Do not exceed the Ford Ranger’s maximum permissible roof rail load of 80kg (including roof bars).
Please refer to your Ranger owner’s manual under Load Carrying – Roof Racks and Load Carriers.
Quick and Easy to Fit
Mount the feet to the roof rails and tighten with allen key supplied (tightens both feet and bars).
Supplied ready to fit with full fitting instructions
These bars are not suitable for vehicles without factory fitted roof rails.
Aluminium, Black Steel