Ford Ranger Wind Deflectors (2012 to 2019)
- Slimline Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Ford Ranger Double, Super and Single Cabs
- Deflect Insects, Rain and Wind from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£42.50 – £92.50
FORD RANGER WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors are designed for the Ford Ranger pickup truck.
They deflect insects, rain and wind away from your side windows.
Ford Ranger Pickup Truck
Models: All models and cab types
Model Years: 2012 to 2019
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors make journeys in the Ranger more comfortable for you and your passengers.
Opening the windows reduces driver fatigue and removes stale air, smoke and odours from food and pets.
In-channel wind deflectors slot into the Ranger side window channels.
They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the paintwork or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Full fitting instructions supplied.
2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved
Manufactured to ISO 9001
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)
Double Cab (4 door), Super Cab (2.5 door), Single Cab (2 door)