Ford Ranger Wind Deflectors (2012 to 2022)
- Slimline Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Ford Ranger Double, Super and Single Cab
- Deflect Insects, Rain and Wind from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£57.50 – £110.00
FORD RANGER WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors for the Ford Ranger pickup truck are designed to deflect rain and wind away from your open side windows when driving. They make journeys in the Ranger more comfortable for you and your passengers, all year round.
Ford Ranger Pickup Truck
Models: All models and cab types
Model Years: 2012 to 2022
NOT for new Ranger from end of 2022 on (P703 model)
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the cab. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
In-channel wind deflectors slot into the Ranger side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the paintwork or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Full fitting instructions supplied.
Made by ClimAir in Germany
2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved
Manufactured to ISO 9001
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)
Double Cab (4 door), Super Cab (2.5 door), Single Cab (2 door)