Ford Ranger Wind Deflectors – (2012 to 2019)
- Slimline Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Ford Ranger Double, Super and Single Cabs
- Deflect Insects, Rain and Wind from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£42.50 – £92.50
FORD RANGER WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors are designed to fit the Ford Ranger side windows.
They reduce the wind and rain entering the cabin when you open the windows.
Ford Ranger Pickup Truck
Models: All models and cab types
Model Years: 2012 to 2019
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
These in-channel wind deflectors simply slot into the side window channel.
They are not stuck to the bodywork so will not fall off or damage the paintwork.
No drilling, tools, sticky tape or adhesive required. Full fitting instructions supplied.
2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved
Manufactured to ISO 9001
Wind deflectors make journeys more comfortable for drivers, passengers and pets.
Opening the side windows improves the air quality and lowers the temperature inside your vehicle.
This helps to reduce driver fatigue and remove the stale air and odours from food, pets and smoking.
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)
2012 to 2019
Double Cab, Super Cab, Single Cab