Porsche Cayenne Wind Deflectors (2002 to 2017)
- Slimline, Grey Smoke Tinted Wind Deflectors
- For Porsche Cayenne from 2002 to 2017
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£57.50 – £112.50
PORSCHE CAYENNE WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors for the Porsche Cayenne are designed to deflect rain and wind away from the side windows when you are driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
2010 to 2017 (92A)
2002 to 2010 (9PA)
Not suitable for current model (9Y0)
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to vehicle manufacturers in Europe
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin through the side windows. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty.
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2010 to 2017, 2002 to 2010
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)