Range Rover Wind Deflectors (1994 to Present)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Range Rover from 1994 to Present
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£57.50 – £110.00
RANGE ROVER WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors are designed for the Range Rover to deflect wind and rain away from open side windows when driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you and your passengers all year round.
RANGE ROVER MODELS
2012 to 2021 (L405)
2002 to 2012 (L322)
1994 to 2002 (P38)
Not for L460 from 2022 on
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to vehicle manufacturers in Europe
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the side windows. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These in-channel wind deflectors are precision engineered to slot directly into the side window channels.
They do not require clips to hold them in place and will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No adhesive or clips. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty.
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
<< BACK TO RANGE ROVER ACCESSORIES
2012 to 2021, 2002 to 2012, 1994 to 2002
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)