Range Rover Evoque Wind Deflectors (2011 to Present)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For Range Rover Evoque from 2011 on
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£57.50 – £110.00
RANGE ROVER EVOQUE WIND DEFLECTORS
Wind deflectors for the Range Rover Evoque are designed to deflect rain and wind away from the side windows when you are driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you, your passengers and pets all year round.
RANGE ROVER EVOQUE
L551 model – Late 2018 to present (5-door only)
L538 model – 2011 to 2019 (3 and 5-door)
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to vehicle manufacturers in Europe
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin through the side windows. They make it easier for you to open the windows and circulate fresh air to reduce driver fatigue and misting or remove smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot directly into the side window channels.
They do not require clips to hold them in place and will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty.
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2018 to Present, 2011 to 2019
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)