VW Tiguan Wind Deflectors (2007 to Present)
- Wind Deflectors with Light Grey Tint
- For VW Tiguan SUV – 2007 to present
- Deflect Wind and Rain from Side Windows
- No Drilling, Tools or Adhesive Required
£42.50 – £95.00
VW TIGUAN WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors for the VW Tiguan are designed to deflect insects, rain and wind away from open side windows when driving. They make journeys more comfortable for you, your passengers and pets throughout the year.
VW TIGUAN SUV
Model Years: From 2007 to present
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- As supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle cabin. They make it easier for you to open the windows to circulate fresh air, reduce driver fatigue, misting or remove stale air, smoke and odours, instead of using the vehicles air conditioning or fans.
These are in-channel wind deflectors so they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Made by Climair and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2016 to Present, 2007 to 2016
Front Pair, Rear Pair, Front + Rear (Set of 4)