Ford Transit Connect Wind Deflectors (2002 to 2023)
- Slimline, Grey Tinted Wind Deflectors
- For Ford Transit Connect – 2002 to 2023
- Deflect wind and rain from front windows
- No drilling, tools or adhesive required
FORD TRANSIT CONNECT WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors are designed to fit the Ford Transit Connect Van front windows. They deflect wind, rain and insects away to make driving with the windows open more comfortable for you and your passengers.
FORD TRANSIT CONNECT VAN
Mk2 – 2014 to 2023 (including facelift)
Mk1 – 2002 to 2013 (registered until early 2014)
Not for Transit Van, Custom or Courier
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Circulating fresh air inside your vehicle helps reduce driver fatigue and misting as well as remove cigarette smoke and odours. Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle when you open the windows.
These are in-channel wind deflectors which means they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive and will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Precision engineered by Climair in Germany
2 year manufacturing warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2014 to 2023, 2002 to 2013