Ford Transit Custom Wind Deflectors (2013 to Present)
- Slimline, Grey Tinted Wind Deflectors
- For Ford Transit Custom – 2013 to Present
- Deflect wind and rain from front windows
- No drilling, tools or adhesive required
FORD TRANSIT CUSTOM WIND DEFLECTORS
Designed to fit the Ford Transit Custom van, these wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle when you open the windows.
FORD TRANSIT CUSTOM VAN
Model Years: 2013 to Present
Not for Transit, Connect or Courier
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Circulating fresh air inside your vehicle helps reduce driver fatigue and misting as well as remove cigarette smoke and odours. Wind deflectors will deflect wind, rain and insects away from the front windows. This makes driving with the windows open more comfortable for you and your passengers.
These are in-channel wind deflectors which means they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Precision engineered by Climair in Germany
2 year manufacturing warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001