Ford Transit Wind Deflectors (2000 to Present)
- Slimline, Grey Tinted Wind Deflectors
- For Ford Transit Van from 2000 to present
- Deflect wind and rain from side windows
- No drilling, tools or adhesive required
FORD TRANSIT WIND DEFLECTORS
These wind deflectors are designed to fit the Ford Transit van front windows. They deflect wind, rain and insects away to make driving with the windows open more comfortable for you and your passengers.
FORD TRANSIT VAN
Model Years: 2000 to Present (Mk6 to Mk8)
Not for Transit Custom, Connect or Courier
- In-channel wind deflectors made from 3mm thick acrylic
- Light grey smoke tint to reduce sun glare from the side
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
Circulating fresh air inside your vehicle helps reduce driver fatigue and misting as well as remove cigarette smoke and odours. Wind deflectors reduce the level of noise, wind, rain and insects that enter the vehicle when you open the windows.
These are in-channel wind deflectors which means they slot directly into the side window channels. They are not stuck on with adhesive so will not damage the vehicle or fall off when driving.
No drilling or tools required. No sticky tape or adhesive. Supplied with full fitting instructions.
Precision engineered by Climair in Germany
2 year manufacturing warranty
ABE and TUV approved, manufactured to ISO 9001
2014 to Present, 2000 to 2014